This page lists ongoing classes and events offered at the hall.
For rental availability, please look under the RENTALS tab for the page of the room you are interested in, and check the availability calendar for that space.
This information is subject to change. Please contact instructors directly with questions, and for up to date information.
- Monday Morning Lab 10 - 11:30AM
(Lab facilitation rotates between teachers)
- Wednesday Morning Class with Nuria Bowart, 10AM-Noon
- Friday Morning Class with Sarah Day, 10AM -11:30AM
Check the Axis Syllabus Bay Area FB group for updated information.
- Tuesday Jam Quiet/focused weekly Jam 8-11pm (opening/closing circle at 8:15 & 10:30)
- Thursday Pre-Jam Class Weekly all-Levels class with local teachers. 6:45 - 8:15pm
Visit the Thursday Jam FB page for updated info!
- Thursday Jam Weekly, 8:30 - 11pm
- Underscore Monthly on the 2nd Sunday of the month, 4-7pm
Visit the Underscore Bay Area FB page for updated information.
- Tuesday Class with David Orly 8-10pm
- Abrazo Queer Tango Sundays 3:30-6:30pm
Other Movement & Dance
- Capoeira with Broderick Rodell. Tuesdays 6-8PM, Meeting Room
- Biodanza with Zora CoeurDeRoy. Mondays and Thursdays
Closed groups. Contact Zora at email@example.com if interested.
- Soul Motion Tuesdays 6-8PM in the main hall, and Sundays 10-11:45AM in the Meeting Room, with Micheal Zipkin. Visit the SoulMotionSundays FB page for more information.
- East Bay Waltz meets monthly on the 2nd Saturday. 7-9pm class, 9-11pm open dancing. Visit eastbaywaltz.com for more info.
- Tao Kung with Cheryl Fralick. Sunday, 8:45 - 9:45AM Meeting Room
- Yoga with James Merrell. Sundays 12-1PM Meeting Room
- Noah Project mens' singing group led by Doug VonKoss.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Resistance & Social Justice
- Citizens Climate Lobby meets in the Ski Club Room on the second Monday of every month (see calendar), 6:30-9:30PM.
- Indivisible Berkeley Meets on the second and fourth Sundays of every month in the Main Auditorium from 7:30pm - 10pm https://www.indivisibleberkeley.org/
- Freedom for Immigrants meets regularly. Contact Rebecca Merton for more info at email@example.com
- Our Revolution meets in the Ski Club Room on the 4th Tuesday of the month, 6-8PM
- The Game Academy meets every Tuesday and every other Saturday.
Closed group, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.