This page lists ongoing classes and events offered at the hall.
For rental availability, please look under the RENTALS tab for the page of the room you are interested in, and check the availability calendar for that space.
This information is subject to change. Please contact instructors directly with questions, and for up to date information.
- Monday Morning Lab 10 - 11:30AM
(Lab facilitation rotates between teachers: Phoenecia Pettyjohn, Kira Rice, Rosemary Hannon and Nuria Bowart.)
- Wednesday Morning Class with Nuria Bowart, 10AM-11:30AM
- Friday Morning Class with Sarah Day, 10AM -11:30AM
Check the Axis Syllabus Bay Area FB group for updated information.
- CI Extreme Class w/Rene Alverez Monday nights. 7:30 - 9:30pm http://www.interkinected.org/
- Tuesday Jam Silent/focused weekly Jam 8-11pm
- Thursday Pre-Jam Class Weekly all-Levels class with local teachers. 6:45 - 8:15pm
Visit the Thursday Jam FB page for updated info!
- Thursday Jam Weekly, 8:30 - 11pm
- Underscore Monthly on the 2nd Sunday of the month, 4-7pm
Visit the Underscore Bay Area FB page for updated information.
- Tuesday Class with David Orly 8-10pm
- Abrazo Queer Tango Sundays 3:30-6:30pm
Movement & Dance
- Biodanza with Zora CoeurDeRoy. Mondays 7:45-9:45pm
Closed groups. Contact Zora at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Biodanza with Laura Cramer. Thursdays 7pm - 9pm Visit http://bodymindmoves.com/
- Soul Motion with Jeremy Weichsel. Tuesdays 6:15-8:00pm
Visit dancingonearth.com for more information.
- Soul Motion with Micheal Zipkin. Sundays 10-11:45am
- Visit the SoulMotionSundays FB page for more information.
- Chinese Martial Arts / Qigong, weekly on Wednesdays, 6-8pm
Please contact Michelle Dwyer at email@example.com if interested.
- East Bay Waltz meets monthly on the 2nd Saturday. 7-9pm class, 9-11pm open dancing. Visit eastbaywaltz.com for more info.
- Vintage Waltz meets every 4th Friday of the month, 8-11pm open dancing. Visit the vintagewaltz.com for more info.
- Tao Kung with Cheryl Fralick meets every Sunday in the Meeting Room, 8:45 - 9:45am
- Noah Project mens' singing group led by Doug VonKoss.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Citizens Climate Lobby meets in our Cafe on the second Monday of every month (see calendar), 6:15-9:15pm.
- Indivisible Berkeley Meets on the second and fourth Sundays of every month in the Main Auditorium from 7:30pm - 10pm https://www.indivisibleberkeley.org/
- Finnish Lodge Membership Meeting occurs on the second Wednesdays of every month in the Cafe from 7:30 - 9pm